homeabout mecontact

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hamburg

I spent a day in Hamburg gearing up for the First Aid Kit concert, and this is what I saw.


I saw my first natural, frozen ice in the form of the "big lake" in Hamburg (it's next to the "small lake"). There were thousands of people skating, playing hockey, strolling.. it was so amazing. But I did have an irrational fear that of all the people who were walking on it, I'd be the first to fall through the ice.

And now, a few more pictures of First Aid Kit because I'm kind of obsessed. I wish they were my friends.


Prost!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about wanting to be friends with First Aid Kit. I saw them perform last month, and was lucky enough to have my photo taken with them! I was so pleased when Klara said she liked my dress! also, your photos are so lovely xo

    ReplyDelete